Identify Partners Series
Drug Developer's Intelligence Report
Latest Report, covering World’s Largest Number of Active Neurology Drug Developers
RELEASED - NOVEMBER 2017
Neurology Drug Developers
Highly Innovative and Precise Report designed to Identify and Capture the Outlook of Early Stage Neurology Drug Developers present in 24 countries worldwide
Neurology Startups 2017 (First Edition)
Covers all Aspects of Neurology Startups Drug Development Intelligence
STARTUPS PROFILE * MOLECULES * INDICATIONS * TECHNOLOGIES * DEALS * FUNDING
providing intelligence at fingertips
Worldwide Extensive Coverage
Formed after 2010; with Market Valuation less then $500Mn USD
Early Stage Developmental Pipeline Details
Covers exclusive Neurology focused deals, partnering with BIG Pharma, CROs etc.
198 pages full of insights
Neurology Startups 2017, is highly innovative and precise report designed to identify and capture the outlook of early stage neurology drug developers companies present in 24 countries worldwide.
The report provides complete landscape on Top 250 Neurology Drug Developing startups established during 2010-2016, and without any doubt is one of the world’s largest focused data coverage on Active Neurology Drug Developers.
Neurology Startups 2017, is unique in many aspects as it for the first time provides neurology startups ranking, based on individual company’s overall score on five major parameters- venture funding, key management, technology, deals & partnerships and cancer focused pipeline. The report, also provides quick infographics and final intelligence to keep information on fingertips.
key highlights –
- Top 250 Ranking –For better, quicker and focused actionable intelligence on startups.
- Startups Focused – Highly focused, includes only startups involved directly in Neurology Drug Discovery; established on and after 2010.
- Worldwide Geographic Coverage – Covers Top 250 startups from 24 countries, developing 317 neurological disorder targeting therapies.
- Technology / Drug Pipeline – Details on Individual Startup’s proprietary Technologies with its Active Neurology Disorders focused Pipeline and University / Institutes Collaborations.
- Strategic Moves & Advantages- Quickly Identify the key strategic moves a startup is taking to be more innovative and its strategic advantages to boost its growth going forward.
- Venture Funding /Partnering – Monitor Individual Startup’s Various Funding Rounds (Private / Govt.), and its current Partnering Status with CROs / Research Institutes / Big Pharma.
- Key Management Contacts – Big Time Saver – Key Management Details / Contacts / e-mails / LinkedIn … all at one place
Neurology Startups 2017 is based on picking Top 250 Active Neurology Drug Developers, selected from over 300+ companies established during the duration, with validated funding and neurology drug pipeline. Report covers only active neurology targeting (treatment) companies excluding Merged, Dormant or Simply Idea based companies. Also, Report does not includes neurology diagnostic companies.
The Report will help various organizations working on cancer research, to supercharge with lots of new decision making information and jumpstart their current partnering/marketing efforts.
- List of Top 250 Neurology Startup (Drug Developer) Companies.
SECTION A :- Neurology Startups 2017 – Top 250 Active Drug Developers’ Summary – INFOGRAPHICS & INTELLIGENCE
- Infographics – Quantitative Estimation of Neurology Startups present in U.S.A vs. Europe vs. Asia vs. Canada vs. Rest of the World (established between Jan 2010 to Sep 2016).
- Infographics – Distribution of Top 250 Neurology Startups, on the basis of Year of Establishment.
To explore the emergence of Neurology Drug Discovery and Development.
- Infographics – Country specific Distribution of Neurology Startups having Active Neurology Drug Development Program in Europe and Asia Region.
To identify best and emerging countries, for promoting neurology startups.
- Infographics – U.S State region specific Distribution of Neurology Startups having Active Neurology Drug Development Program in U.S.A.
To explore the Top Neurology startups supporting States in United States.
- Infographics – – Venture Funding in Neurology Startups in past three years (2014,
2015, 2016(uptill Sep 2016), in various A/B/C/D Funding Rounds.
To quantitatively estimate the trends of Venture Funding in Neurology Startups.
- Infographics – Country specific Startups securing Venture Funding in Past 3 years.
To quantitatively explore the Neurology Supporting countries/regions.
- Intelligence – Rank wise List of Top 250 Neurology Startups.
Key Paramaters for Rank Score – Technology, Funding, Deals, Management & Pipeline.
- Intelligence – Top 20 Innovative Game Changer Neurology Startups.
Capable of changing tomorrow’s Neurology Drug Discovery & Development.
- Intelligence – Stem Cell Therapy Focused Neurology Startups.
- Intelligence – Gene Therapy Focused Neurology Startups .
- Intelligence – Neurology Startups Venture Funding-2016.
- Intelligence – Neurology Startups Venture Funding – 2015.
- Intelligence – Neurology Startups Venture Funding – 2014.
- Intelligence – Key Venture Capital Investors in Neurology Startups and their Investment
- Intelligence – Key Neurology Startups supported by The Michael J. Fox Foundation for
SECTION C:- Neurology Startups 2017 – Top 250 Companies Profiles.
A to Z Alphabetical Profiles of Active Neurology Startup Companies (250 Companies) founded between
Individual company Pages includes: Company Profile, Company Rank, Key technology platform, Venture Funding Rounds, Neurology centred Deals & Partnership, Collaborations and Business Insights.
Neurology Drug Pipeline –Drugs name, its targets, with details of its development for various indications for cancer cure, FDA/EMEA Orphan drug status.
Management Profile –Address, Contact number, e-mail, Key Management / Decision Maker (CXOs) name and designation, with individual Linked ID and contact emails.
Appendix A: Country Wise List of Top 250 Neurology Startup Companies.
Appendix B: Complete 317 Molecules List, along with their Developer’s Name.
List of Figures – Infographics
Figure A.1 Qualitative Estimation of Top 250 Active Neurology Startups (established between 2010 –sep 2016), present in U.S.A vs. Europe vs. Asia vs. Rest of the World.
Figure A.2 Bar Graph for year specific establishment of Top 250 Active Neurology Startups; during 2010 to mid 2016.
Figure A.3 Individual Country-wise Distribution of Top 250 Neurology Startups (Drug Developer) in EuroAsia Region – Europe (14 Countries) and in Asia (6 Countries).
Figure A.4 U.S State specific Distribution of Neurology Startups in U.S.A. (established between 2010 – mid 2016).
Figure A.5 Total Venture Funding in Neurology Startups in 2014, 2015, mid of 2016 in various A / B / C / D series of funding rounds.
Figure A.6 Country specific companies securing venture funding in various A / B / C / D series of rounds in mid 2016, 2015, & 2014.
List of Tables –
Table A.1 Top 250 Active Neurology Startups – Ranking
(Based on Neurology Focused Technology, Funding, Deals, Pipeline and Key Management).
Table A.2 Top 20 Highly Innovative Startups capable of changing future of Neurology Drug Discovery & Development.
Table A.3 Stem Cell targeting Neurology Startups & their Technologies (11 Companies).
Table A.4 Gene Therapy focused Neurology Startups & their Technologies (12 Companies).
Table A.5 Neurology Startups Venture Funding – 2016 (till Sep) in Series A/B/C/D funding rounds.
Table A.6 Neurology Startups Venture Funding – 2015 in Series A/B/C/D funding rounds.
Table A.7 Neurology Startups Venture Funding – 2014 in Series A/B/C/D funding rounds.
Table A.8 Key Venture Investors in Neurology Startups and their Investment Portfolio – Atlas Ventures.
Table A.9 Key Venture Investors in Neurology Startups and their Investment Portfolio – Roche Venture Fund.
Table A.10 Key Venture Investors in Neurology Startups and their Investment Portfolio – Lilly Ventures.
Table A.11 Key Venture Investors in Neurology Startups and their Investment Portfolio – Third Rock Ventures.
Table A.12 Key Venture Investors in Neurology Startups and their Investment Portfolio – Avlon Ventures.
Table A.13 Key Neurology Startups supported by The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research.
1st Order Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
4D Molecular Therapeutics LLC
Abeona Therapeutics, Inc.
Abide therapeutics, LLC
Achelios Therapeutics, Inc.
Agilis Biotherapeutics, LLC
Akashi Therapeutics, Inc.
Akron Molecules AG
Akston Biosciences Corporation
Alcyone Lifesciences, Inc.
Alfa Rhythm Ltd.
Algiax Pharmaceuticals GmbH
AlphaSyx Therapeutics, Inc.
Amal Therapeutics S.A.
Amarit Biosciences, Inc.
AMO Pharma Ltd.
Amorsa Therapeutics, Inc.
Amylyx Pharmaceutical Corp.
and so on……
Identify and Partner
Prior to others
Other Reports in this series
Neurology Startups 2017
Perfect Report to Identify and Partner first with Emerging Companies.