Identify Partners Series
Drug Developer's Intelligence Report
Latest Report, covering World’s Largest Number of Active Neurology Drug Developers
RELEASED - NOVEMBER 2017
Neurology Drug Developers
Highly Innovative and Precise Report designed to Identify and Capture the Outlook of Early Stage Neurology Drug Developers present in 24 countries worldwide
Neurology Startups 2017 (First Edition)
Covers all Aspects of Neurology Startups Drug Development Intelligence
STARTUPS PROFILE * MOLECULES * INDICATIONS * TECHNOLOGIES * DEALS * FUNDING
providing intelligence at fingertips
Worldwide Extensive Coverage
Formed after 2010; with Market Valuation less then $500Mn USD
Early Stage Developmental Pipeline Details
Covers exclusive Neurology focused deals, partnering with BIG Pharma, CROs etc.
198 pages full of insights
Neurology Startups 2017, is highly innovative and precise report designed to identify and capture the outlook of early stage neurology drug developers companies present in 24 countries worldwide.
The report provides complete landscape on Top 250 Neurology Drug Developing startups established during 2010-2016, and without any doubt is one of the world’s largest focused data coverage on Active Neurology Drug Developers.
Neurology Startups 2017, is unique in many aspects as it for the first time provides neurology startups ranking, based on individual company’s overall score on five major parameters- venture funding, key management, technology, deals & partnerships and cancer focused pipeline. The report, also provides quick infographics and final intelligence to keep information on fingertips.
key highlights –
- Top 250 Ranking –For better, quicker and focused actionable intelligence on startups.
- Startups Focused – Highly focused, includes only startups involved directly in Neurology Drug Discovery; established on and after 2010.
- Worldwide Geographic Coverage – Covers Top 250 startups from 24 countries, developing 317 neurological disorder targeting therapies.
- Technology / Drug Pipeline – Details on Individual Startup’s proprietary Technologies with its Active Neurology Disorders focused Pipeline and University / Institutes Collaborations.
- Strategic Moves & Advantages- Quickly Identify the key strategic moves a startup is taking to be more innovative and its strategic advantages to boost its growth going forward.
- Venture Funding /Partnering – Monitor Individual Startup’s Various Funding Rounds (Private / Govt.), and its current Partnering Status with CROs / Research Institutes / Big Pharma.
- Key Management Contacts – Big Time Saver – Key Management Details / Contacts / e-mails / LinkedIn … all at one place
Neurology Startups 2017 is based on picking Top 250 Active Neurology Drug Developers, selected from over 300+ companies established during the duration, with validated funding and neurology drug pipeline. Report covers only active neurology targeting (treatment) companies excluding Merged, Dormant or Simply Idea based companies. Also, Report does not includes neurology diagnostic companies.
The Report will help various organizations working on cancer research, to supercharge with lots of new decision making information and jumpstart their current partnering/marketing efforts.
Identify and Partner
Prior to others
Other Reports in this series
Neurology Startups 2017
Perfect Report to Identify and Partner first with Emerging Companies.