Neurology Startups 2020 – A Global Comprehensive Intelligence Report for the first time identifies and profiles Top 370 Active Neurology Startups from 29 different countries worldwide, developing 448 molecules targeting Neurological disorders; established between 2010 – 2019; with individual market valuation less than $500 Mn USD available for bio-partnering.
Scope of the Report
Single source largest collection of early stage Neurology pipeline; which otherwise is very difficult to identify and map for emerging companies.
Provides complete details on 448 early stage neurology molecules, with their targets and mechanism of action. Also, separate intelligence sections like Stem Cell Therapy and Gene Therapy developing Neurology Startups etc. are also provided.
Detailed early stage pipeline details for Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson Disease, Pain Treatment, Multiple Sclerosis, Epilepsy, Ischemic Stroke & Traumatic Brain Injury and Schizophrenia.
Covers 500+ Neurology exclusive deals and provides years-wise deals and funding activities for 2017, 2018 and 2019. Report also covers core Intelligence how Big Pharma are investing in Neurology startups, along-with other Key Investors and their portfolio companies in the domain.
Reasons to Buy
- Largest Coverage – Guaranteed Single Report creates immense authentic knowledge-base (all information with references) on hundreds of proprietary technologies, M&A deals and partnering occurring among startups.
- Huge Time Saver – All startups are profiled in form of mini-reports and includes, all their Neurology focused major business deals, funding, proprietary technologies and drug updates, since incorporation and thus clearly outline individual startup’s core strength with respect to others. Making it perfect tool for Decision Making and a big time saver too.
- Provide Instant Answers – Report is highly precise and designed keeping in mind to keep information intact, informative and self-explanatory, with cross validated for every piece of intelligence.
- Report is Gold mine in organizing your sales and marketing efforts by identifying new leads and better positioning existing startups based on their technologies and current funding status. It also provides LinkedIn & e-mail IDs of key decision makers (CXOs) in their respective company profile section, making things further easier.
- Startups having proper funding, technologies and pipeline are only included. Acquired, Merged or Dormant Stage Neurology Startups are not included.
To bring this massive report on table, Industry experts for the first time analyzed nearly 500 Neurology Startups established in last 10 years and filtered Active 370 drug developers, based on their technology, management capabilities and current funding capacity to further carry out drug development research. Report will help you in identifying the present and near-term future of Neurology Drug Discovery and development; thus making it a strong buy.